Question

I am having a VERY frustrating experience with trying to get a refrigerator repairs. I’ve been repeatedly misinformed about a repair appoint. I’ve been on hold 3 times for 20 minutes for a supervisor with no answer!!!

Who can I complain to or discuss the poor handling of my appointment?

Answers

2 answers

1. pstew98,
    Thank you for your feedback with regards to the problems that you have been having in getting your refrigerator repaired. My name is Jack and I am with the Sears Cares Escalations Team. Please accept our apology for the frustration that have had to this point. We would like to have a case manager contact you to assist in getting the refrigerator repaired as quickly as possible as well as to address any other concerns that you may have. If you would like to speak to us about this, please email the following information – your contact phone number, screen name (pstew98), and phone number used at the time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again we’re sorry for any trouble this may have caused and we look forward to speaking to you soon.
    Thank you,

Jack C.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Welcome, pstew98! Thanks for posting on the MySears Community today. I am so sorry you are having a hard time getting your refrigerator repaired. We can get you in touch with the SearsCares team, who can ensure you have the correct information about your service appointment.

A team member will be by in a bit looking to help. They will request that you directly contact them so they can personally assist. Once a response is posted, I will let you know via email with a link back to this thread.

Keep us posted on the progress!

Thanks!

See More