Question

I am looking for a kenmore dishwasher like the one I have with a built in garbage disposal system where I only have to clean it out once a year, does kenmore still make models like this

Answers

2 answers

1. The Kenmore line is entirely filter-based. The two filter components only need to be removed and cleaned a couple times a year, usually. If you have especially hard water, maybe 3 or 4 times a year. Just pop them out, rinse them in the sink, pop them back in.

2. Hi MrSelfClean! Kenmore dishwashers are all filter based, and do not have a built in garbage disposal. They are VERY easy to clean, though!

If you are looking for a dishwasher with a disposal system, we can help steer you in the right direction. Let me know a few more features you are looking for and I can narrow down the options for you. Such as:

• Stainless steel or a different color?
    • Front or top controls?
    • Stainless interior?
    • Any specific inside rack specifications you need? Like, removable silverware holder or stemware holder?

Let us know a few more details and we can help find the right dishwasher for your needs.