Question

I am looking for assistance with a much needed escalation of a failed customer relations situation I have had with Sears For my Home department and the service agreement representatives for over 6 documented years. I would really like to share my experience with upper level management so they are aware of how the typical consumer is being handled.

Answers

2 answers

1. Hello, Shookv! My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We apologize for the troubles you have experienced with customer relation. We can truly understand your frustrations with the level of customer service you have received. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your concerns and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (shookv), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you and look forward to speaking to you soon. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Community Moderator

2. Welcome, shookv! Thanks for visiting today and giving us a chance to help you in the MySears Community! I am sorry to hear you have had issues using your service agreement. We can get you in touch with SearsCares, the customer service escalation team, who will be happy to review the problems you are having. Please check back here in a bit for a reply from a team member looking to help.

Thanks!