Question

I am seeking assistance as quickly as possible over an issue caused by your company, leaving me over $2,460.00 in the whole. No one in your customer service department seemed to be able to provide any answers or solutions. I have been a Sears card holder for over 16 years only to find out now that this is how you treat your customers?

Answers

2 answers

1. Tripletmom68,

We are sorry to hear about your recent customer service experience.My name is Kurt with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We would be more than happy to have a case manager speak with you and address any concerns you may have.At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the concern is under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Tripletmom68), you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Thank you,
    Kurt M.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi Tripletmom68!

Welcome to the MySears Community!

I am sorry to hear you are having issues and would be happy to put you in contact with our Sears Cares team to help you with your concerns.

Once our team responds, additional information will be requested and upon receiving, a dedicated case manager will be contacting you to help resolve any concerns or issues you are experiencing.

Please know I will be reaching out by email once our team responds to help in directing you back to your original thread for contact.

Thank you!

See More