Question

I am still looking how to get a refund for the portrait package my husband purchased for me before the portrait studios closed, He purchased a large package and we would like our money back for the cost of the package because we received no notification that they were closing or we obviously would have come in to either have pictures taken or asked for a refund prior to the photo shop closing. I have spoken to the customer service line, the manager at the store and now you people, someone needs to figure out how my husband can get his money back, because it has been 6 month I have been pursuing this with no resolution

Answers

2 answers

1. Hello Csuda,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, we apologize you have not been able to have this matter resolved. We can see how your attempts to get a refund for the portrait studio package that your husband purchased have been difficult. Prior notification of the portrait studio closing would have certainly provided better options to resolve this issue in a timely manner. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. After reading your post, I felt compelled to reach out to you to offer some assistance. When time permits, please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name to reference your post (Csuda), to smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. Again, we apologize for the difficulties with getting your refund and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Liz R.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi there, Csuda! Welcome to MySears! I am glad you visited our community today-we can help get you that refund! The SearsCares team will post here in just a bit looking to assist. Once they do, I reach out to you via email with a link back to this thread. All you have to do is send them the requested information, and that will get the ball rolling on your refund.

Thanks!

See More