Question

i am trying to get my ice maker fixed i have a kenmore elite uce maker on the door they have been out to my home 3 times they have installe a new ice maker and tubing and it still is not working i am very upset i bought sears appliance bwcause i thought they made top of the line ones i know different not only that their techs dont know anything i have another appointment for aug 14 i want earlier like tomorrow i do not feel i should have to wait since they nevet fix it it obiviously can not be repaired there is no quality service anymore and it appears no one gives a **** i will never buy a sears appliance again and i eill te a friend

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear jandalynnsmith,

Please accept our apologies for the problems surrounding your refrigerator icemaker. We understand you have had multiple repair attempts and with your permission; we would like to review your repair history with you.
    Please email your contact #, screen name (jandalynnsmith), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com and we will have a case manager assigned to you to answer your question or concerns.
    We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you,

Dee M.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi jandalynnsmith! Thanks for posting on the MySears Community today! We can get you in touch with SearsCares, the senior escalation team, right here on the site. They will be happy to discuss this further with you.

Check back in a bit for a response from a team member.

Thanks!

See More