Question

I am wondering if Sears cares about having customers? I’ve been on the phone for the last two hours about a scheduled delivery. Clearly, I’m talking to someone in another country. Not only am I being given the run around, they’ve hung up on me TWICE when I’ve asked to speak to a supervisor. I honestly have NEVER been treated as bad as your delivery department has treated me. If this isn’t resolved by someone within the next 24 hours, I’m done, and I will NEVER buy from Sears again! Believe it!

Answers

5 answers

• San Jose, CA

Have you talked to your store yet?

What are you attempting to get the good delivery folks to do?

1. The customer has already been to the store to make the purchase. Expecting the customer to return to the store to deal with problems, rather than having efficient and qualified help on the phone is asking way too much.

The customer did their part, they made the purchase. Now it is up to Sears to handle the issues

1. Dear Smexie,

We are truly sorry for the poor customer service you have received from our delivery team. This is not the level of service Sears is known for nor do we find acceptable. We are delighted to reach out and help with resolving this issue and address the feedback that has been provided. At your convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Smexie), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com and a personal case manager will be in touch to oversee your issue until its resolved.

Thank you,
    Misty H.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi Smexie! I am so sorry you are having trouble speaking to someone regarding your delivery. We can get you in touch with a SearsCares, the customer service escalation team. They will be able to help you!

Check back right here shortly for a reply from a team member looking to assist. Thanks!

• San Jose, CA

Have you been back to the store where you made your purchase?

They most likely know the specific delivery agent in your area and may be able to get around the computerized blockade to communication.

Having your purchase receipt number will help them look up the specifics of the delivery of your item and possibly communicate directly with the local delivery folks.

See More