Question

I bought a couch for my daughter . You delivered only half the couch,no back. I was told you cannot locate the other half. i need to return it and we were told you could only return it if we found our own shipping box. my daughter is disabled and cannot get her own box. i have been on the phone for 2 hours and my daughter was on the phone yesterday for the same. i need help and I’m ready to call the department of consumer affairs

Answers

7 answers

1. Maybe I wasn't completely clear on how many times my daughter and I spoke to your "dedicated case managers" We have both been on the phone with COUNTLESS case managers, as well as Supervisors of those "dedicated case managers" We have been disconnected, placed on endless holds etc. When my daughter explained what she went through I tried myself and EXACTLY the same thing happened to me! I will NOT call anyone. I want everything done on line as we are both finished with trying to access your customer service by phone.

1. In response to cfrole

Hi cfrole! Thanks for sharing this with us. Please send Dianne, the case manager who replied below, an email and let her know you would like to communicate via email regarding your couch return and reimbursement. They can take care of you that way, as well!

2. In response to cfrole

I sent email last night I will resend again now

3. In response to cfrole

I sent Diane and email explaining that we wanted to communicate by email and my daughter just called me to tell me that she received a PHONE MESSAGE from Sears? This is what I'm talking about. NO ONE LISTENS at your company! I don't get it!!! I expect an email response immediately from someone there rectifying this situation TODAY or I will begin to email executive at Sears as well as write letters to various consumer affairs departments. I am really at the end of my rope!

4. In response to cfrole

Cfrole,
      We are very sorry to hear of your frustrations with receiving phone calls from your case manager. We have forwarded your post over to your case manager for contact via email. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and troubles this has caused you.
      Thank you,
      Liz R.
      My Sears Community Moderator

2. Dear cfrole,
    We appreciate you letting us know about this situation. I am sorry to hear that the couch you purchased for your daughter was delivered incomplete. We would be more than happy to speak to you further and offer our assistance. We would like to have one of our dedicated case managers contact you in order to ensure proper resolution to your issue and an end to your frustration. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (cfrole) and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com
    Thank you,
    Dianne D.
    Social Media Moderator
    Social Media Support Team

3. Hi there, cfrole! Thanks for posting your concern on MySears today. I am so sorry your couch was delivered incomplete and you are having such trouble getting it returned. The SearsCares team will be happy to look into this for you.

A team member will respond here in a bit requesting more information. Once they do, I will reach out to you via email to let you know.

Thanks!