Question

I bought a item at 12/8/2013, now there is 1 moth late, i still can’t to pick it up. why?

Order 606702265

Answers

2 answers

1. Hello peng123,

We are sorry to hear about the delays with the pick-up of your purchased items. My name is Mina with the Social Media Support team. We can understand the inconvenience we have caused you with the expectations of our shipment to arrive in a timely manner be a disappointing experience. We would be more than happy to offer our assistance to look into your delivery. At your convenience please contact our office via email at SMAdvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (peng123), you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Thanks you,
    Mina
    Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

2. Hi peng123,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with your online order and pick up. I have reached out to our Sears Cares team to help resolve this issue for you!

Once one of our Sears Cares team members responds we will be reaching back out to you via email for further instructions to help resolve your issue!

Thank you for reaching out through the MySears Community!