Question

I bought a mattress that is giving me back pain and stiff neck, I called the 800 number and my issue has not been resolved, is there any one who cares and can help?

Answers

5 answers

1. Good morning STN123,

My name is Mike and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. I am very sorry to see that you are dissatisfied with your mattress. We realize how important a comfortable mattress is, as a good night’s sleep sets the tone for the rest of your day. If you would allow us the opportunity, we would like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your situation and see what options may be available to you concerning your mattress. At your convenience, please send us an e-mail containing your preferred contact information, including the phone number that your mattress was purchased under, to SMAdvisor@searshc.com. Also, please include your MySears screen name, (STN123), for reference to your issue. Thank you for your time and we look forward to speaking with you.

Thank you,

Mike D.
    Sears Social Media Support

2. Hi STN123! We can get you in touch with a SearsCares team member if you would like. Check back on this thread shortly for a reply.

3. When did you buy this mattress? Your back and neck are nothing to mess with. Are you still within the return period?

4. I've got to second Adam's question. Often, old pillows get paired with a new, more supportive mattress, and the result is discomfort. If you haven't purchased a new pillow and it's more than a couple years old, I'd recommend doing so.

• San Jose, CA

Have you tried investing in a new pillow, that will possibly work in concert with your new mattress to give you a more comfortable rest?

I keep forgetting to get a new pillow for myself, too.

See More