Question

I bought a new RCA television from Sears on 6/21/13. We used it for 2 months and now it will not turn on! I’ve tried calling many numbers, Sears, RCA, etc. and it seems NO ONE can help me. All I want is to exchange it or better yet get my money back! Sears customer service definitely leaves something to be desired. They have been horrible! Can someone please help?

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear tot2255,

We appreciate you letting us know that the television you purchased has stopped working and that you are having a hard time with the television return. It is our goal at Sears to provide our customers with the highest quality of products and customer service. I am sorry that we disappointed you. Since apologies don’t resolve your problems at your convenience, we like to speak to you. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (tot2255) and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com
    Thank you,
    Dianne D.
    Social Media Moderator
    Social Media Support Team

2. Hi there, tot2255! Welcome to MySears! I am so sorry you are having such a hard time with your TV return. We can get connect you with SearsCares, the customer service escalation team. They can look into this and do what they can to come to a satisfying resolution for you.

A team member is going to reply right here in a bit. Once they do, I will be sure to reach out to let you know via email so you can get in touch right away.

Thanks!