Question

I bought a ride on mower on April of 2010. In the year that I’ve owned it, the mower has been out of service 3 years now ,

I bought a ride on mower on April of 2010. In the year that I’ve owned it, the mower has been out of service for the majority of the time. I have not been able to use it, since I have bought it been a problem and Sears Tech unable to fix it for 3 years now , I keep calling and seem that no one able to fighter it out why the grass not blow in basket after 5 minutes of cutting, now it is going for on three years and I have the same issue, sears tech said they can’t able to do any thing at all, thy rod on invoice unfix issue

Now I’m not sure what to do I have called sears Tech hotline and explain to then the issue, they can’t fighter out either, I have called the Sears executive and I ‘m getting the run around no right solution .

Any one can help?????????????. Please email me @ mike****@***.com

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear Michaelll,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Cares team. We are sorry for any trouble you have encountered with your riding mower, and apologize for the delay in getting the unit properly functioning. We understand how important it is to get this situation rectified, and we have already forwarded your contact information to one of our dedicated case managers. This case manager should be in contact with in 24 hours. We thank you for your patience, and look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Brian S.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi Michaelll,

Welcome to the MySears Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are still having issues with your Riding Lawnmower.

Your concerns have been escalated to our Sears Cares team to see if they can help you with this issue. Once a response has posted I will be reaching out via email. Please know that I have forwarded on your email address but have deleted within your post for security and safety concerns.

Thank you!

See More