Question

I bought a ride on mower on April of 2010. In the year that I’ve owned it, the mower has been out of service for the majority of the time only it has 15.5

any one having a problem with sears regarding my fixing the riding tractor I have taking time off from my work 3 times and no one show up from tech, I have been talking to 3 sears Executives no one wants to help to get my issue fix, what can I do to have sears to exchange the unit for one for one will work.
please any one help email me @ mike.****@***.com

Answers

10 answers

1. Hi Michael, I would like to see you enjoy your tractor and bagging system. You must be very disappointed with Sears by now. There are bagging blades and even advanced bagging blades available from SeArs for most Craftsman tractors, some models come from the factory with mulching blades and they do not bag as well. Without the model number, it's hard to say what blades your tractor has. Another important factor for bagging is whether the grass is wet, baggers work best in the late afternoon when your lawn is dry especially in the northwest where it rains all the time. Find the model number under the seat and we'll find the best blade for bagging.
    @15years Sears Lawn & Garden associate

1. In response to madgolfer

Thanks, the tractor has a high lifting blades, I been told these blades are the most high quietly I can get, sears tech been trying to fix the issue since 3 1/2 years and they told me the grass is wet, well we are in Washington state, I really been having a bad luck with all sears Tech and executive.
      I don't know what to do since I have a bad back.
      Model number 917289730
      Thanks very Much for helping.

2. In response to madgolfer

Thanks for the reply Michael, that big 54" deck requires optimal conditions to bag, smaller decks work better, especially on thick, tall or wet grasses. I can understand the techs frustration and your disappointment. You've probably tried mowing slower and taking smaller width cuts, sounds like a tow behind sweeper would do the job better if you only want to have to mow once.

3. In response to madgolfer

I really don't understand what you mean? I really need to get the unit to work, it is a big unit, it should work peter than the small one, any way what sears can do to get it to work, any idea.I'm sick of these people dealing with them.
      Thanks

4. In response to madgolfer

The bagger tube is clogging when the grass is wet. Mowing at a slower speed and less than the full 54" will help. but a lawn sweeper picks up wet grass without clogging.

2. Michaelll, my name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We truly apologize for your frustrations you have encountered with your riding tractor. We will forward your comment over to your case manager for any updates. We do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-LizR

for 3 1/2 years the issue still not solve and I have hard time with every one tech and executives no help at all they lie to you so they can't help you.

3. Hi there, Michaelll! Thanks for the update on the issues you are having with your mower. I will be sure to pass your feedback along to your case manager. Look to hear from someone today!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

I did not get a call back from no one. the is sears way to say but nothing happend

2. In response to SHC-JulieK

Michaelll,

We apologize for the delay. We will have your case manager contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you,
      David W.
      MySears Community Moderator

See More