Question

I bought a ride on mower on April of 2010. In the year that I’ve owned it, the mower has been out of service for the majority of the time only it has 15.5

I have posted my complain wild back about a 2 weeks ago, one of the sears executive email me to solve my issue her name is Michelle W, I emailed her my contacted info , my complain and left her twice a voice mail, she never call me or email me at all my case #1751667. that how I been getting the run around form sears no solution so far for 3 1/2 years I have been having an issue and no one seem not fix it, any one tell me what to do, when I been getting the run around from sears Executives and sears Tech, since I have a bad back it looks I have more Pain each time I have to take the tube off and clean it out after start cutting the grass within 5 minutes.
Sears did not care after they soled me ride on more I have been complain about the issue sine and calling and calling for service and no one seem unable to fix it.
any one else can help and give a direction what to do with sears please. My email mike.asfour@yahoo.com.

Answers

6 answers

1. Hi Michael, I would like to see you enjoy your tractor and bagging system. You must be very disappointed with Sears by now. There are bagging blades and even advanced bagging blades available from SeArs for most Craftsman tractors, some models come from the factory with mulching blades and they do not bag as well. Without the model number, it's hard to say what blades your tractor has. Another important factor for bagging is whether the grass is wet, naggers work best in the late afternoon when your lawn is dry especially in the northwest where it rains all the time. Find the model number under the seat and we'll find the best blade for bagging.

1. In response to madgolfer

Thanks, the tractor has a high lifting blades, I been told these blades are the most high quietly I can get, sears tech been trying to fix the issue since 3 1/2 years and they told me the grass is wet, well we are in Washington, I really been having bad luck with all sears Tech and executive.
      I don't know what to do since I have a bad back.

2. H Michaelll,

Thank you for providing us an update in regards to the issues you were having in your original thread.

I have escalated to our Sears Cares team so that they may help in contacting your case manager for further contact.

¡Gracias!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

the sears executive they were unhelpful totally, they can't fix my issue they made it worse and they claim lies so they don't want fix my tractor that how bad it is so far.

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

three time made an appointments and the sears tech did want show up to fix my tractor after I took time off from my wor

3. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

3 times taking time off and the tech never show up to fix my tractor, I have paid extended sears warrantee, I spook to the sears executive they were unhelpful totally, they can't fix my issue they made it worse and they claim lies so they don't want fix my tractor that how bad it is so far.

I have mailed a letter to vice persisted to day explaining what is really happing.