Question

I bought a toolset from sears via their website for a significantly lower sale price. Sears charged my card and shipped the toolset to me. After 2 days, sears sends me an email and says sorry the price you purchased this for was a mistake, we cancelled your order, and returned the packages back to us.

Answers

4 answers

1. Wow that is rotten, they must not want customers. I hope they credited your charge card.

1. In response to Sue-b

Refunds will be done in 3-5 days

The first of those days is March 24, 2015

Sears is known for drawing out the refund process for weeks or months.

2. Billm914,
    We’re sorry that our customer service did not meet expectations with your recent online purchase. My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We would be happy to discuss this situation with you and address any other concerns you may have. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the order was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Billm914) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to talking to you soon.
    Thank you,
    David W.
    MySears Community Moderator

3. Hi, Billm914. Welcome to the MySears Community. I am very sorry to hear about this pricing error and that your order was cancelled. I can imagine how frustrating this must have been for you. I would like to put you in contact with our Customer Care to help you address these concerns further. I will email you when the Customer Care has posted a response to you here.

Thanks again for reaching out!