Question

I bought an item online thru sears.com didnt know it was a 3rd party vendor order my order never got past processing called numerous times spent hours on the phone finally learned that sears couldnt locate who the the third party vendor was and it seemed very unlikely that they will be able to complete this order so i then decided to cancel the order since it was suppose to be delivered on Dec 21 and that day came and went well it has now been 4 days since i cancelled my order and and sears has been unable to complete my request to cancel i called numerous times and they keep saying they need more time to verify the cancellation and wont give me anytime frame as to when i will be credited back the charge they cant complete the cancellation until they verify with the 3rd party vendor ok so quick review sears took my order sent it ot processing it never got out of processing found out they didnt know who the vendor was and couldnt get the order to processing since they had no idea who was going to send the oder and now they cant cancel the order until they verify the order thru the 3rd party vendot that they have no idea who it is ok what are you guys missing besides any common sense

sears customers service is just awful

Answers

7 answers

1. ausgriffer,

Thank you for requesting additional information regarding your issue. My colleague Jack requested contact information from you on 12/28/13. We never received your contact information and would like to request you resend it. Please send an email with your contact information (preferably a phone number) to SMAdvisor@searshc.com. Please include your screen name (ausgriffer) for reference to your issue and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thanks,

Susan R.
    Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

2. Did you pay with a credit card (even if it was a Sears card) or a debit card with a Visa or Mastercard logo? If so, dispute the charges with the credit card issuer

1. In response to BigMike4511

Hey BigMike, where have you been? Good to see you! Sad when they don't even know who the vendor is.

Last time I tried to post to you I think it was locked, hummm, funny how that works.

2. In response to BigMike4511

Amazing isn't it?

I have been around, but the lack of any real activity (and the removal of posts) has taken the fun out of the site. Most of the people have left, and there is no interaction any more.

If is almost like an automated program, customer complains about Sears failing to provide service, Moderator 1 posts that they are very sorry and that someone from Sears Cares will be posting in a while asking for more information.

Sears Cares post asking for the customer to send an email, and the thread dies. Everyone is very sorry, but there seems to be nothing done.

I did go past the local Sears store on the Saturday before Christmas, and it seemed as if the parking lot mostly empty, and the rest of the center was full. I wonder if this could have something to do with customers not getting the service they expect from Sears, and spending their money elsewhere.

I hope you had a good Christmas, and that the upcoming year is the best one yet

3. In response to BigMike4511

Thanks for the well wishes BigMike, same to you for the New Year! We just got back from fun and sun, so far a very good start.

Happy New Year!

3. Ausgriffer,

Thank you for your post concerning your recent online ordering experience. My name is Jack and I am with the Sears Cares Escalations Team. Please accept our apology for the issues that you have had with your order. We would be happy to put you in touch with one of our case managers to address these concerns and to determine what options are available at this time. If you would like to speak to us about this, please email the following information – your contact phone number, screen name (Ausgriffer), and phone number used at the time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again we’re sorry for any trouble this may have caused and we look forward to speaking to you soon.
    Thank you

Jack C.
    MySears Community Moderator

4. Hi ausgriffer!

Welcome to the MySears Community!

We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us on your most recent online purchase with one of our marketplace vendors. Your concerns are important and have been forwarded to our Sears Cares team to see if they can help you with this issue.

Once a response has posted, I will let you know via an email which includes a link back to this thread for contact.

Thank you!