Answers

3 answers

1. If you need repair service, or aren't sure if the TV is still covered, simply call 800 4 MY HOME (469 4663), and their database will have the date of purchase and all information related to manufacturer warranties and protection agreements. You never need your receipt for protection agreement service.

2. Hi Cjd350,

I am sorry that you misplaced your paperwork. To locate a receipt of a past purchase you can sign into your online Sears Account. Once signed in you can locate present or past purchases through the "Order Center".

If your receipt does not have the warranty information, please call Call 1-800-4-MY-HOME for more information.

Another option is by requesting your warranty information through an online process by filling out the make and model of your purchased TV as well as other required information.

Please let us know if you need further assistance for we would be happy to guide you further.

Thank you!

• San Jose, CA

Have the receipt for the TV looked up and the warranty purchase will be included on the purchase receipt.