Question

I bought kenmore elite fridge about 3 months back. already the water dispenser is giving error messages Called in Sears customer services and after transferring me 5 times to different people they told me can’t change your fridge but will send someone to repair? repair my 3 months old fridge? I am so pissed at Sears customer services and have to choice to be stuck with this fridge for a long time

Never will buy another product from them.

Answers

7 answers

1. Dear Amalik5,

We thank you for taking the time to let us know about this situation/issue. My name is Edwin and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We apologize for the problems encountered with your refrigerator water dispenser. We’d like to talk to you, and have one of our dedicated case managers contact you and assist you as soon as possible to help you get this issue resolved. At your convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Amalik5), your phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward talking to you soon.

Thanks,
    Edwin C.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-EdwinC

contact.. #is **1 *** 1*** J**lA****

2. In response to SHC-EdwinC

Thank you for your contact information for which has been forwarded onto your case manager.

Please note that personal info had been removed for security purposes.

Thank you!

2. Hi there, Amalik5! Welcome to MySears! I am so sorry to hear your new fridge is giving you so much trouble. We can get you in touch with the SearsCares team, who will be happy to discuss this with you.

A team member will be by shortly requesting more information. Once they post, I will let you know via email with a link directing you back to this thread.

Keep us posted!

Thanks!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

So as scheduled arriving part was nov 16 and ofcourse nothing arrived.called in sears again and same pain i have to go through no one knows whats going on.i mean really its a brand new fridge and i was told parts are backed ordered.Such a poor service and i hate to say will sure never buying anything else from sears and will highly recommended not to buy anything from them.

2. In response to SHC-JulieK

Someone called 4 days ago and told us they will
      Call Tuesday . It's Friday now no one called back
      What kind of service are you guys providing?
      No one bothered to contact. Good job sears.

3. In response to SHC-JulieK

Thanks for letting us know, Amalik5! I will pass this on to your case manager. Look to hear from someone shortly!

See More