Question

I called and cancelled my order, it has been 10 days and I still havent received my refund

I called on Dec. 31st and cancelled the order. I was told it will take 3-5 business days to receive the refund but there has been no further change/update. The order status shows ‘Processed’

Answers

5 answers

1. Does anyone even read these questions and respond, never heard anything more from 'Sears Cares' after two short answers to the original question. No reply ever to the email sent to smadvisor@searshc.com

2. I sent the email as SHC-LizR said but no further updates. Never had to contact so many times just to get back MY MONEY

3. sudhu, we apologize for your continued frustrations regarding your cancelled order. We’d like to help. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (sudhu), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com – Thanks, Liz

1. In response to SHC-LizR

I have sent the email as you mentioned. Thanks.

4. Hi sudhu! Thanks for posting on the MySears Community today! That does seem like a long time to receive a refund. Please check back on this thread soon. A SearsCares team member will check in to request more information and follow up on that refund for you. Thanks!

See More