Question

I can not find my order

I ordered car mats in August and forgot about them. My account was charged. Now it seems as if I never ordered them.

Answers

3 answers

1. Dear kimrisdon,

We thank you for taking the time to let us know about this issue. My name is Edwin and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We’d like to talk to you, and assist by looking into the order placed as well as providing you with any available options to make sure this issue is resolved. Please re-send the following information – contact #, screen name (kimrisdon), your phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward talking to you soon.

Thanks,
    Edwin C.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi, kimrisdon. Thanks for reaching out! Sorry to hear that your car mats were not delivered as expected. We would like to have our Customer Care Team reach out to help you with this further. We will reach out to you via email with next steps.

Thanks again for reaching out!

3. My Daughter tried to purchase a Futon online from Kmart. After inputting all her information and submitting,an error message told her that her card was declined as debit and to re-submit as credit. Being the smart girl we raised she checked her bank first,and sure enough the funds were debited. When she contacted Sears customer service she was informed that she had no pending order. She was instructed to wait 48 hrs and the funds should be reversed back to her,as there would be no action from Sears. She was even given a reference number as to her inquiry.After 96 hours when the funds still weren’t reversed my daughter called her bank and then did a conference call with Sears customer service.While her bank remained in the background,my daughter once again asked about the charges and the order. The woman from customer service was to say the least rude,she insisted that there were no charges and no pending order. At that point my daughter’s banker spoke and informed the customer service rep. as to the exact date and time of the order,and the exact time Sears took the funds from my daughters account,with a reference number to the transaction. The Sears rep would not back down and admit to an error,so my daughter;s bank told the rep. thank you and that the bank would open a dispute and she could leave the line. My daughter’s bank did refund the charges and we have heard nothing else from Sears. Good luck to you.

See More