Question

I cannot remember my SHopYourWay number or pin, but when I put in my email it says it is not registered. I know the last for digits of my # though.

Answers

4 answers

1. It could be that your e-mail address is not attached to your Shop Your Way Rewards membership. If you call 800-991-8708, they can look up your membership with your phone number. Also, I'd recommend having a cell phone number attached to your membership. That way, if you should forget your PIN, you'd be able to retrieve it by texting PIN to 595959 from that cell phone number. By the way, many people had their PIN changed to their ZIP codes in late November, so if they forgot their PIN and had lost their membership card (early members received member cards) with the PIN on it, they'd again be able to use their rewards points.

2. Hi LeenBean! Welcome to MySears! Are you visiting the Shop Your Way site when trying to retrieve your PIN or account number? I would try to register your email on that site-from there you will see prompts to find your PIN or account number.

If you are having trouble on the Shop Your Way site, give the Shop Your Way team a call so they can assist. 1.800.991.8708

Thanks!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

I need a pin number

2. In response to SHC-JulieK

Welcome to the MySears Community Erpicodega!

To access your pin you can click on SYWR website! After signing in, please click on "Rewards Points" to the right of the top of the page. A pop-up will appear where you can click on "pin number" and continue with access.

You can also contact SHOP YOUR WAY REWARDS at 1.800.991.8708, Monday – Sunday, 8 am – 11 pm, Central Standard Time

Hope this helps and please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any issues accessing.

Thank you!