Question

I cannot tell you how disappointed I am in Sears . I bought a new microwave oven combo AND WARRANTY June 30 2013. It broke mid October. I I have had three trips by the repairman . It is going on 5 weeks without a working oven. What happened to Sears standing behind its products? I thought the Warranty would have provided for a new oven by now. I called the BBB to file a complaint but I am still no better than I was last week, last month.

Answers

4 answers

1. Frustrated2013a,

We thank you for bringing this to our attention. My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We apologize for the trouble with the repair and we would be happy to have a case manager contact you directly to discuss this situation and assist in addressing your concerns. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the micro combo oven was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Frustrated2013a) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    David W.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-DavidW

I sent you my name and contact number. I am sure you will read the comments from the dozen or so people I have spoken to over the past month.

2. In response to SHC-DavidW

We appreciate you sending so quickly.

Please keep us posted if you have any further questions or ocncerns.

Wendy

2. Hi Frustrated2013a!

We appreciate you sharing your concerns with us in the MySears Community!

I understand completely how upsetting this can be and would like to put you in contact with our Sears Cares team. A dedicated case manager will do everything that they can to help you on this issue.

Once a response post I will be reaching out by email letting you know that contact information by our team has been requested.

Thank you for reaching out so that we may help in making this right!