Answers

9 answers

1. I knew that Sears has a huge selection of cool shower curtains, but have you seen this Angry Birds shower curtain? Or how about a Minnie Mouse curtain?

Either of would brighten up any kid's bathroom!

2. Sears sells records! This is terrific. There is actually a very wide selection on Sears.com. I know there are some people out there that can't remember using a turntable at home, but a record could make a great gift!

There is something so nostalgic about listening to an LP-the scratchy sound, putting the needle on the right place for the song you want to hear-even the skipping!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

WOW! I still have a box full of old records. The turn player that I did have broke during a move. Since they are still packed, I keep forgetting to buy a player. Old songs - full of great memories!

3. Bouquet of Flowers?

Loved finding this one!

I was actually looking to add to my daughter's pink tools collection and found that Sears sells Flower Bouquets!

So I picked the pink tools, and my grand-daughter whom is 2 1/2 picked the bouquet that she wanted to send to "mommy".

Shopping done, and all in one place!

4. How about this funky lamp? I love it-perfect for the pre-teen or teenager in your house. I bet none of their friends will have one like it!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

Whoa, this is unique! Kind of reminded me of the lava lamps that were popular when I was a teen. This is the new cool lamp to have! Lava lamps are out right? ;)

• San Jose, CA

What's the item number?

1. This is a pretty interesting product indeed. Hey AdamO- Here is the item # for it 00801344000!

Let us know if you buy it!

• San Jose, CA

That looks like a humdinger of a retro appliance. It would be perfect for a hot-dog consuming family or individual.

See More