Question

I don’t think I should have to pay to repair a new washing machine or buy an expensive service agreement when the product is defective. I have yet to receive email confirmation of my scheduled repair and receipt for my $225 payment for a service agreement which I feel should be waived since this is a near-new washer that gets very light use. I will call to find out if my washer is on the recall list as advised by the repair tech.

I will be calling with the model and serial number to find out of my washer is on the recall list as advised by the repair tech, Lillian in Arizona.

Answers

5 answers

1. terdei,

We apologize for the trouble you’re experiencing with your washer. My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We would be happy to discuss this situation with you and address any other concerns you may have. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the washer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (terdei) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    David W.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi terdei,

Welcome to the MySears Community!

I am very sorry to hear of your concerns today with your confirmation and receipt. We would like to help you further by having you speak with our Sears Cares team so that they can assist you on these issues.

Please know that I will be sending an email once a response has posted by our team. This email will re-direct you back to your thread so that you may provide the contact information that they will be requesting.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

I have the same problem with my dishwasher.. Please reply.

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi there, CPA2004! Welcome to MySears! We can get you in touch with the SearsCares team that replied above.

A team member will respond right here in just a bit requesting your contact information. Once they do, I will reach out to you via email to let you know.

Thanks!

3. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hello CPA2004,
      We thank you for informing us about this matter. We would be happy to connect you with one of our case managers to assist you with your dishwasher concerns. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (CPA2004), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Thanks, Dianne.

See More