Question

I dropped my lawnmower off for repair – front propel quit working. i have a two year warranty. i get my lawnmower back with the ignitiion handle missing. brought lawnmower back to repair and they said call Product Repair Services. I call them and they say bring the lawnmower back in????

Answers

2 answers

1. Jujuhebert, my name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are truly sorry for the difficulties you have encountered with your lawnmower. We certainly can see why you are so disappointed and upset over what has occurred with your repair. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your situation and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (jujuhebert), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Community Moderator

2. Welcome, jujuhebert! i am so sorry to hear about this confusion with your lawn mower repair. I am happy to get you in touch with the SearsCares team so you can discuss this further with them so they can help get this straightened out for you.

Check back right here in a bit. A team member will reach out on this thread.

Thanks!