Question

I filed a complaint with the BBB and the Texas State Attorney General’s Office for Consumer Affairs. I continually have issues with getting problems resolved and currently need assistance from someone at Sears that can make a decision vs. just saying ” I’m sorry…”

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear terrydbooher,

We apologize you are experiencing difficulties resolving the problems you are having with us. We'd be glad to help offer discuss options with you to assist.

At your convenience please contact our office via email at SMAdvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the (item) was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (terrydbooher) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Thank you,

Dee M.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi Terry,

We thank you for sharing your feedback with us in the MySears Community!

Is there any questions or concerns that we can help you with? We would be more than happy to help resolve any issues that you are experiencing.

Thank you!

See More