Question

I got an invoice for service I did not receive

I requested repair for my Kenmore elite and parts were sent under recall, never installed but still sent a $300 bill. What a scam.

Answers

6 answers

1. Dear Robkonkol,

My name is Edwin and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We apologize for the experience encountered with these charges of a repair that was never performed. We’d like to talk to you and have one of our dedicated case manager contact you to address and ensure proper resolution to your concern. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Robkonkol), your phone # used at time of purchase, and case number to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thanks,
    Edwin C.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-EdwinC

Dear Edwin,

I purchased a Kenmore Elite Refrigerator on 11/23/11. About 6-8 months later I had a F1 code fault with was a problem with my Ice Marker. The refrigerator was serviced by Sear Service and replaced electric board and fan unit. In July 2013, the same F1 code fault again happen, this time the service man said the parts are covered since it's faulty parts on recall but I have to pay for the service it's been more then 1 year. I explained to the service man that I don't agree with having to pay for the same fault 1 year later on a 1.7 year old refrigerator. The parts were already replaced 6-8months after I purchased new and again 1.7years later! It's "ELITE" do I have to replace the same parts every year. So far this is the second time in less then two years! He said to call customer service. I talked to Sear Customer Service, I explained the matter, the parts arrived and Service department wanted me to pay for labor. I told them the parts are simple to put in, I can install my self instead of paying $334.33 for there service. The customer Service rep on the phone said OK, then we will close the ticket and that I can install them myself. In Aug 2013, I receive an invoice for $334.33 for service that was never done. Again I disagree to pay for a problem that has happened twice in less then 2 year of owning an "ELITE" top of the line to my understanding. Service order#40753494 Unit#0008147. My phone# 2**-7**-4***.

2. Hi there, Robkonkol! Welcome to MySears! Thanks for posting today! I am sorry to hear you received an unexpected invoice today. We can get you in touch with the SearsCares team, who can clear things up for you.

Check back here soon for a response from a team member looking to help.

Thanks!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

Still no response for invoice for service that was not done. No resolution from this customer care web site.

2. In response to SHC-JulieK

Dear Robkonkol,
      First I apologize for the delay in reaching out to your post. We understand your frustration and concern in this situation regarding the Invoice you have received for work that was not done. I see in your post that you have posted your contact number. I have expedited your post to our management team to contact you by the end of the business day. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Robkonkol), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.
      Thank you,
      Dianne D.
      Social Media Moderator
      Social Media Support Team

3. In response to SHC-JulieK

Dear Robkonkol,
      Please disregard the last sentence to my post.You have provided your contact information and it has been forwarded over.
      Thank you,
      Dianne D.
      Social Media Moderator
      Social Media Support Team