1 answer

  1. Hi Shanx91,

    Welcome to the MySears Community!

    Please contact our online Customer Service. They will be able to look up your account and help with getting you a refund for over charges. Once you click through you will have options to "click to call" "click to chat" or by email.

    Please let us know if we can help you further.

    Thank you!

See More