Question

I had a fridge installed on September 30, 2013 and less than two days later the fridge has flooded my kitchen and had went through my basement ceiling and damaged my cold air returns. I have not been able to get an appointment for a technician. I have not had my home a month and now I’m dealing with water damage and cannot get a response from Sears regarding this issue.

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear lisamarie320,

We thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. The situation that has taken place is of concern to us. We would be happy to connect you with one of our case managers to assist you with your refrigerator concerns. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (lisamarie320), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.

Thank you,

Dianne D.
    Social Media Moderator
    Social Media Support Team

2. Hi there, lisamarie320! Welcome to MySears! I am so sorry to hear about these issues you have had with your fridge. This is sounds like a hassle to deal with, especially after recently moving. I am going to escalate this thread to SearsCares, who will assign you a case manager to help walk you through a resolution to this.

A team member will reply here in a bit looking to assist. Once a response is posted, I will be sure to let you know so you can be in touch right away.

Thanks!

See More