Question

I had a item return almost 2 weeks, by use the sears return label,but I never received refund, so I contacted sears, the reprentive didn’t help me , they just called to wait more days , I waited half month, never received my refund , the service is very poor

Answers

2 answers

1. Buyer123,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. Sorry to hear that you haven't received your refund yet. We definitely don't want to cause any delays with getting you your funds. We would be happy to contact you directly to look into the situation and assist in getting this resolved as soon as possible.Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Buyer123) and phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for and trouble this has caused and we look forward to speaking with you.

Thank you,

Brian H.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi there, Buyer123! Welcome to MySears! Thanks for sharing your feedback today. I am sorry to hear you have not received your promised refund. I am going to escalate this issue on to SearsCares, who will be happy to look into this for you.

A team member will visit shortly requesting that you directly contact them at a provided email. Once a response is posted, I will notify you via an email which will include a link back to this thread.

Thanks!

See More