Question

I had a layaway that I paid off on Feb 7, on Feb 12 @ 10pm I received an email telling me my order had been cancelled, when I called to find out why was told a processing error I do not know how layaway works told I would get refund in 3- 5 days I am worried reading questions others have posted about refund this was to be a birthday gift for my daughter now she will have nothing because have not received refund.

Answers

2 answers

1. Darkangelky, please accept our apologies for the online order being cancelled. We can certainly understand your concern regarding your refund would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you further to assure complete customer stratification. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (darkangelky), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com –

Thank you,
    Dianne D.
    Social Media Moderator

2. Hi Darkangelky!

Thank you for joining our MySears Community!

I wish it was under better circumstances and we will do everything we can in helping to get this issue resolved for you especially since this was intentionally a gift for your daughter.

As of now I am reaching out to one of our Sears Cares team members so that they can help in resolving this incident for you.

Again, I am sorry that you have received this email for it is quite frustrating when counting on this order to be delivered after paying it off for such a special event.

Please check back for a reply from our Sears Cares Team.

Thank you!

See More