Question

I had a repair technician come to my house to repair my washing machine. This was the 4th trip to repair the same issue. After the man left with the machine

Answers

4 answers

1. Dear Davideckler,

We thank you for taking the time to let us know about this situation with your washer, and we’re sorry to hear about the flooding into the hallway. We really need to get this repair problem taken care of. We’d like to have one of our dedicated case managers contact you and assist you in resolving this issue ASAP. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Davideckler), your phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward talking to you soon.

Thanks,
    Edwin C.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi Davideckler!

Welcome to the MySears Community!

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

My statement was cut off.... The technician left with the machine "fixed" so my wife started a load of laundry. 15 minutes later I happened to walk into the hallway and it was completely flooded. My carpets are soaked and saturated to the point that I need to rip it out to prevent mold from growing. My experience with Sears had been horrible. I need to talk with someone at Sears about how all this mess is going to get fixed. I took numerous photos of the damages as I was mopping up the water with every towel in the house. Today I have to bring almost every cloth in my house to a laundry mat to get them cleaned, who knows how much this will cost...... Please contact me ASAP.

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Oh no! I appreciate you providing additional details on this issue so that I can put you in contact with the right party.

I understand completely how upsetting this has been for you and have escalated your concerns to our Sears Cares team to help assist with this issue. They are a great team and will do what they can to get this resolved for you.

Once one of our team members responds I will be reaching out via email with a link back to this thread for contact with the Sears Cares team.

This issue is very important to us and we thank you for bringing it to our attention!