Question

I HAD A SEARS REPAIRMAN INTALL NEW DOOR SEALS ON MY KENMORE FRIDGE STILL HAVE MOLD ISSUE INSIDE THE DOOR is there any other fixes for this this Kenmore has got to be the biggest piece of junk glad i spent $2000.00 for it

Answers

2 answers

1. Beachbum337,

Please accept our apologies for the frustration you have encountered with your refrigerator. We can understand your concern with getting this matter resolved for good. We know it is important to have a properly working refrigerator in the home and cannot imagine being in your situation. We would like to look into this with you and find a suitable resolution.
    At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your MySears screen name (beachbum337) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Zenaida M.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi beachbum337! I am so sorry to hear you are dissatisfied with your Kenmore fridge. I have sent your inquiry along to the SearsCares team. They will be happy to discuss the issues you are having and do what they can to help. Check back on this thread soon for a reply.

See More