Question

I had an appointment scheduled for a repair with a 1-5pm window today, Saturday, March 16th. The tech has not shown up. What a great way to waste a Saturday afternoon. No one has called and no one has answers and no one takes any ownership of the unbelievable customer service failure or should I say the lack of customer service. I can’t even get a courtesy call to inform the tech is running late. I have been trying to call Sears and no one seems to have any answers. This is why I don’t buy Sears product!

Answers

3 answers

• San Jose, CA

Was 1-800-4MY-HOME able to help you?

1. Clarke2003,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. I'm sorry to hear we missed your expectations with regards to your repair appointment. I can certainly understand why you would be frustrated and we'd like to make sure this is resolved to your complete satisfaction as soon as possible. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Clarke2003) and the phone # used at the time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We'll have a dedicated case manager contact you directly to assist. Again, we apologize for any trouble we have caused and we look forward to speaking with you.

Thank you,

Brian H.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi Clarke2003,

Welcome to the MySears Community!

Thank you for posting your feedback on this issue. I am sorry that this has happened and would love to try and help find answers towards this situation.

We have a wonderful Sears Cares team whom will to the best of their abilities help in resolving this issue for you. If you can please check back periodically a response will be provided by one of their team members requesting a little bit more information from you so that they can move forward to find out what has happened.

Thank you!