Question

i had ordered an 8′ workbench on line back on sept 19. one piece of 4 was on hand at the store locally. i picked it up the next day. the receipt said the other items would be available within 6-8 days. i received 3 e mails monday, sept 24, say9ing the 3 pieces were in and avilable to pick up at my local store. i got there and 20 minutes later left without the 3 pieces. the shipper had billed them to the truck but had not loaded them. i was told they would be in today, sept 28, and they are not!

i have spent over $3000.00 in the last 2 weeks and i think i deserve better service than this! now they are telling me they will not be in until next wednesday at best!

Answers

3 answers

• San Jose, CA

So. Those 3 pieces come in yet? How's the workbench doing? What projects have been done on the bench? What type of vise(s) are you equipping your workbench with? Does the workbench come with cabinet components or will you be adding them in yourself? What type of top are you using? Happy endings are OK to post on this site, too.

1. Bobjune01,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the delay with your workbench. We can understand your concern with receiving the rest of the pieces of your workbench. We are puzzled as to why your items have been delayed and we would like to look into with you to find a suitable resolution.
    At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number your workbench was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your MySears screen name (Bobjune01) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Zenaida M.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. That sounds frustrating, bobjune01! Check back on this thread soon for a reply from a SearsCares team member. They will be happy to follow up with you on your order.

See More