Question

I have a 10 months old refrigerator that I bought from Sears (Kenmore). Model 79571073012. The compressor went out. very disappointed. Cannot get the repairs completed since 3 weeks using your service center. what options do I have?

Answers

3 answers

1. Sears_customer123,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. I'm sorry to hear that you're refrigerator isn't working properly. Being without a refrigerator is certainly something that would frustrate anyone. Wendy has forwarded your email address to our team and we'd like to help make sure this is taken care of as soon as possible. We will have the next available case manager email you to assist. Again, we're sorry for any trouble this has caused and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,

Brian H.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Sorry for your refrigeration problems. Compressor repairs take longer than most repair and three weeks seems a little long to wait for the unit to be repaired but depending on your location it may be normal. You can call the National Customer Service line 800-549-4505 to try and speed things up.

3. Hi Sears_Customer123,

Thank you for visiting the MySears Community!

I am sorry to hear that your refrigerator's compressor has gone out, especially after only 10 months of use. I am going to have one of our SearsCares team members step in to see if there are other options available for you.

Please check back for a reply for they will be happy to do what they can to assist you.

Thank you;)