Question

I have a complaint about Sears Customer Service representative “Brennan” (#074997) in connection with a bad repair to a washing machine, followed by terrible customer service. I would like an address or contact for someone at Sears who may actually still care about their customer service…

I had a service call on 9/9/13 to fix a problem with my washer. $359.00 later, I attempt to use my washer this am and the problem hasn’t been fixed. I received horrible customer service and unsatisfactory response from Sears employees. I have a follow up scheduled for Monday (9/16/13) and have been told I may have to pay for additional repairs if the first tech screwed up and missed stuff. Seriously? If the original repair person had either fixed it properly, or caught all the problems, I would have either had a working old machine, or foregone repairs and bought a new one. $359 was as much as I was willing to spend on an old machine. Total scam if you ask me. I would like to speak with someone about the practices here which violate Texas law.

Answers

3 answers

1. Hi JOsalinger! Thanks for providing your contact information. I did remove that post, as it included your 2 phone numbers, for your security. Those numbers have been passed along to SearsCares, who will be in touch shortly.

Thanks!

2. Hello, JOSalinger! My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We are sorry for the mishaps you have encountered with your washer repair. We can certainly understand your frustrations with the level of customer service you have received. We would be happy to have a case manager contact you and address your concerns. At your earliest convenience, please resend the following information – contact #, screen name (JOSalinger), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you, Liz R. My Sears Community Moderator

3. Hi there, JOSalinger! Welcome to MySears! Thanks so much for posting your experience today. I am sorry to hear your washer is still not fixed. I am happy to get you connected with SearsCares, the customer service escalation team. They can look into the problems you had with your repair, and make sure you are satisfied with the next service call.

Once they respond, I will contact you via email to make sure you are aware of their posting to be in touch.

Thanks!

See More