Question

I have a complaint with a sale rep and the service center manger.I think that it is so wrong to have a customer to sit on hold on the phone for 45mins. and to have a sales rep to lie to a customer. where can i go to file a formal compliant

Answers

2 answers

1. nguary, I saw your comment today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. My name is Christine and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I am sorry for the troubles you have encountered with your recent customer experience. I can truly understand your frustrations for not being treated in the manner you deserve as our customer. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your issue and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (nguary), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Thank you, Christine R. MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi nguary! Welcome to the MySears Community! We can get you in touch with a SearsCares team member. They are a terrific resource who will hear your feedback, and do what they can to make sure you are taken care of. Please check back on this thread soon for a reply from SearsCares looking to help.