Question

I have a Craftsman 18 HP lawn tractor, model # 917.272764. I have been unable to find any records of this model. Could someone help with this? I was trying to get a manual for it.

Answers

3 answers

1. Thank you for your question. Toolboxhero is correct. Go to the Manage My Life web site and click on the Manuals tab. You will need to drop the 4 from the model number but if you submit 917.27276 in the search tab you will pull up the Owner's Manual. Most manuals do cover several modles so the manual you bring up may mention features your paricular mower does not have. I hope this is helpful to you. Thank you for visiting MySearscommunity.

2. Hi and welcome to the MySears Community!

As well as the site mentioned by toolboxhero, you can also go to Sears PartsDirect where you can type in your model number and download a manual for your lawn tractor.

Upon checking on the model# that you had provided, I was unable to pull up any information. Not sure if you had success with ManageMyLife, but I would like to make sure that you are provided with the information successfully.

I am going to escalate to one of our Lawn and Garden Experts to see if they can also help in locating this manual for you.

Please check back periodically for one of our Experts will be responding to this thread.

Thank you!

3. You can go to managemylife.com, click on the manuals tab and enter your model number. LEAVE OFF THE LAST DIGIT (917.27276) and you will be able to find the manual and then go to searspartsdirect.com. The last digit is a model run and your tractor will have the same parts as the other 3 series. It looks like is was made sometime around 2003. 18 hp, 42 inch, peerless trans.

See More