Question

I have a delivery complaint! What is the contact information Sears Advocate office?

The delivery driver for a company called Dynamex left the box with my air conditioner at my front. I live on a major street and the front door is literally on the sidewalk. I have no idea why he would think this was a good idea. I called the delivery company, which I have never heard of before and they gave me this info. I called Sears customer service and get a bunch of people that I can hardly understand and the run around. The said they will put a tracer on it? Trace what! I just told you the delivery company said he left it at the door. I sure some pedestrian came and picked it up. Now I have a possible identify theft issue and I’m sure some of my card info was on the receipt. This is the major reason that my next move will be with my States Attorney General Office.

Answers

2 answers

1. Hello, Ahopead!
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team I saw your comment and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are very sorry to see that you had such a frustrating experience with the delivery of your air conditioner. We certainly can see why you are so disappointed and upset over what has occurred. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your situation and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Ahopead), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Community Moderator

2. Oh no... Ahopead!

Thank you for posting your concerns with us in the MySears Community!

We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. To help you further, I have escalated assistance from our SearsCares team. They will be able to look into your concerns and provide a specific case manager that you will be dealing with directly on correcting this incident.

Please continue to check periodically to this thread for the SearsCares team will be requesting additional information.

Thank you!