Question

I have a Kenmore Elite Calypso washer and it is completly full of water. I have been try to get a drain and rinse cycle so that no more water comes in but there is no cycle for a drain first. How can I get the washer to drain first?

Answers

3 answers

1. Hi smalone777, To get the water to drain out, if the drain pump is operational, try this using the console buttons. Press the buttons like this with power on, console light up but not in a cycle, press SET DELAY TIME - END OF CYCLE SIGNAL - SET DELAY TIME - END OF CYCLE SIGNAL, all within 5 seconds and a de should appear in the display. If so then press the the wash/rinse button once and the display will show 00. Then press the cycle button express wash and the unit drain pump will come on. If this happens the washer will drain and when finished the off button can be pressed. It sounds like the drain pump is not operating, however and you will need to call 1-800-469-4663 to have a technician out to resolve the issue for you.

2. Hi smalone777! Thanks so much for posting your question. If you could also provide the model number of your washer, that can be useful to get this troubleshooted accurately.

I have passed this along to the Appliance Experts. Check back soon for a response with a suggestion or two.

Thanks!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

Model number is 11022064100

See More