Question

I have a Kenmore Elite frig that has been giving me problems since July 2013. I wrote a letter to the Customer Care department and Anthony C contacted me back in July. I have been trying to resolve the issue since that time and to date, Anthony is not returning my phone calls or e-mail. My frig is still experiencing problems, but Anthony has not contacted. Is there someone I can talk with or contact regarding Sears failure to resolve my complaint? I have been a Sears customer since the early 70′s and thought that I would get better treatment than has been shown to date. Can someone please contact me? Anthony C has already my file.

I have already written a three page letter, back in July. Feel free to call me.

Answers

2 answers

1. DoYouCare,

We are sorry for the continued frustration. We will ensure that this information is forwarded to your case manager for attention. We thank you for your patience, and look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Brian S.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi, DoYouCare! Welcome to MySears! Thanks for reaching out here on the community today. We can get you in touch with the SearsCares team to have them follow up on your case with you.

A team member will reach out right here to help. Once they reply, I will send you an email letting you know.

Thanks!

See More