Question

I have a Kenmore Elite refrigerator with a light fixture that has been heating up and burning the top of the refrig for years. I find that a class action lawsuit was brought for this issue and has been settled. However for months i have had a service ticket to fix the issue only to find that the part is not available. How do I get a new refrigerator or the existing one reparied so that my home does NOT CATCH ON FIRE?! I do not want to speak to a call center over seas!

Kenmore elite model 795 7757

Answers

10 answers

1. Zubero, my name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team I saw your post and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are very sorry to see that you are having such a frustrating experience with your refrigerator. We certainly can see why you are so disappointed with the part is not available. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss other options and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Zubero), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-LizR

Mike Zubero 9**.2**.4***. Time of purchase number 9**.7**.2***

2. In response to SHC-LizR

Hi Zubero! I have passed along the contact information you provided above. We did remove the phone numbers from appearing on the site for your security.

Thanks!

3. In response to SHC-LizR

So how long before someone actually contacts me?

4. In response to SHC-LizR

Hi Zubero,

Your information has been forwarded on to our Sears Cares team for attention.

We appreciate you you keeping us updated and your patience!

5. In response to SHC-LizR

Zubero,

We're sorry that you have not been able to speak to your case manager directly. We did see that our case manager has been trying to contact you by phone. I will send this post along with a notice to you case manager for attention.

Thank you,
      David W.
      MySears Community Moderator

2. Welcome, Zubero! Thanks for taking the time to post on the MySears Community today. We can get you in touch with SearsCares, the customer service escalation team. They will be able to review your options on your refrigerator repair.

A team member will respond right here on this thread in a bit. Once a reply is posted, I will email you to let you know so you can directly contact them for help.

Thanks!

3. Did you mention Service Flash SF46-515? I had the same thing happen to me a few weeks ago, and my parts have already arrived! Try again at these numbers .... 800-479-6351 and 800-690-5650. FYI, I've had the Elite Trio for 6+ years and I was charged NOTHING! (It must be made by LG with starting numbers of 795, but call and check anyway!)

I'd like to know what they're going to do about all the "cooked" food I had to throw away! Eggs, yogurts, summer squash, sandwich meat, butter, cheese .... all of it wasted!

1. In response to cburr929

Yes it is a Kenmore Elite built by LG for Kenmore. I agree with the damaged food and also add what about the inconvenience. Thank you for the information.

2. In response to cburr929

Cburr929, my name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I saw your post today and would like to offer some assistance. We are sorry for the disappointing experience you have encountered with your refrigerator repair. We truly understand your frustrations with the loss of your food items. We would be happy to have a case manager contact you and address your concerns. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (cburr929), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you, Liz R. My Sears Community Moderator

See More