Question

I have a new craftman’s electric start lawn mower. It has broken AGAIN and we sent it to be repaired under warranty. It was returned to us and now it’s broken AGAIN! How do we get this mower replaced?i

Answers

2 answers

1. Erins310,

We apologize for the troubles you experienced with your mower. My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We would be happy to discuss this situation with you and address any other concerns you may have. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the mower was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Erins310) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    David W.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi Erins310! Welcome to MySears! I am so sorry you are having such a difficult time getting your mower repaired. I would like to connect you with the SearsCares team. They will be happy to discuss the problems you are having with your mower and will do what they can to make sure you are satisfied.

I will email you in a bit to get you with more details. Thanks!

See More