Question

I have a new Kenmore dishwasher that is not working. We had repair here twice, the second time yesterday, but our problem is still not resolved. The dishwasher does not empty. Dirty water remains in the bottom after the cycle. This dishes are not getting clean. And now we have to wait two more weeks for another repair person to come out!!! Guess we will be washing a lot of dishes by hand this Thanksgiving!! Can’t you come out sooner Sears and save my Thanksgiving? I think it is time to bag this dishwasher and give me new one. I don’t think anymore Kenmore appliances are in my future!

Answers

4 answers

1. doindishes,

Thank you for taking time to inform us about your recent experience with the service of your dishwasher. We apologize for any frustrations you have experienced with the repair attempts and for the time in between the repairs.. My name is Kurt with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We would be happy to look into this matter and have a case manager address any concerns you may have. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the dishwasher was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (doindishes), you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Thank you,
    Kurt M.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi doindishes!

Thank you for sharing your concerns and experience with us on this issue! I am sorry to hear that your dishwasher is still not working properly after your last repair.

I have escalated your concerns to our Sears Cares team to see if they can help with any other additional options to help you further.

Once a response post I will be reaching out by email letting you know that contact information by our team has been requested. A link will be provided within our email to help in directing you back to your original thread.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Still doindishes! Now the parts that were ordered in an attempt to fix my dishwasher are on backorder. Looks like it is going to be Christmas without a dishwasher too! Come on Sears....make it right!

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Thanks for the update, doindishes! Let us know how the repair goes once the parts arrive.