Question

I have a new ShopYourWay member number. How can I change the member number on my profile on Sears.com? It doesn’t have an edit button to change it. I called ShopYourWay and they can’t help. Also called Sears.com and they don’t speak enough english or just don’t know how. Please help.

Answers

9 answers

1. i have the same issue

2. Hi HavahChen! Thanks for reaching out on the MySears Community! We can help. I sent you an email to your registered email address requesting a bit more information. Check your inbox so we can assist. Thanks!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

Hi, i have the same problem .I have a new rewards number and I am not able to change it on my sears.com profile.

2. In response to SHC-JulieK

Hi drruchisahni! I just sent you an email, as well. Once you respond, we can get that account number changed for you. Thanks!

3. How did you get a new number and hopefully a password? Since your not getting any help from the website, if the new number is better for you and you have not accumulated a lot of points on the old number yet consider making a new account.

1. In response to Vimk

I have the same problem. Did you get it fixed, if so how? Thanks

2. In response to Vimk

Hi,

Welcome to the MySears Community!

To make this change, you will need to log into your SYWR account change the card information which will update in the Sears profile upon completion.

To do so:

Sign into your SYWR account:

*Click on your name which will drop down, click on "edit settings"
      *Click on Rewards (left side bar)
      *Click on ‘edit” for SYWR, (which is the same line as where it says "SHOP YOUR WAY REWARDS"
      *It will then ask if you would like to change your membership #,
      *Click on “change”, add new membership number and continue to follow the prompts.

I hope this helps, if not, please come back in so that we can help you further.

Have a great day!

3. In response to Vimk

I have an old SYWR # that I got a long time ago and have quite a few thousand points on it and can't update my new account with the old number, just keeps saying that the email I have now doesn't match the one with that account. Well that was so long ago I have no clue what email i was using at the time. All I want to do is update my new SYWR account with my old number.. Any help would be apprieciated. Thanks
      Charlie

4. In response to Vimk

Hi cecoleman!

Do you by any chance have the old SYWR member number? If so, you can call the online SYWR Representatives and they can merge your 2 accounts together for you.

For information to call or email a SYWR Rep:

Telephone: 1.800.991.8708
      (8 AM-11 PM CST, 7 days a week, except for certain holidays)

or

E-mail: info@shopyourwayrewards.com

I hope this helps and please do not hesitate to let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you!