Question

I have a order #415437417 and received a UPS tracking number that is invalid. It should start with a 1Z and sixteen numbers. Mine has no 1Z and only 15 numbers, Can you help PLEASE

Answers

4 answers

1. ServiceLocally - That was my first thought but just thought it was prudent to check first that Sears had not found yet another way to screw up.

2. It is almost Christmas! The scam artists are lining up at Sears.com FleaMarket!

3. Good afternoon dcy.young123,

My name is Mike and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. I am sorry to see that your received an incorrect tracking number for your order. We realize how irritating it must be to be unable to track your merchandise. We would like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to help you locate the correct tracking number and ensure that you receive your order. At your convenience, please send us an e-mail containing your preferred contact information, including the phone number that your order was placed under, to SMAdvisor@searshc.com. Also, please include your MySears screen name, (dcy.young123), for reference to your issue. Thank you for your time and we hope to speak with you soon.

Thank you,

Mike D.
    Sears Social Media Support

4. Hi dcy.young123! Welcome to MySears! We can have a SearsCares team member look into your order for you. Check back on this thread shortly for a response. Thanks!