Question

I have a parts order for a toe grill that I poated on june 13. When it arrived it arrived without the tose clips. Ireordered and when the clips came they did not fit the grill which is designed differently from the original and is the wrong color. I have made three frusrating calls with no satisfaction and today I went on line and was bumped in the middle of a chat

Answers

2 answers

1. Hello putty23, We thank you for reaching out to us. I apologize that the part you received for your grill is not the correct part. We understand how discouraging this situation can be for you and we would like to see what we can do to help. We would be happy to have a case manager contact our business partners and look into this further for you. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (putty23), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Dianne D.
    MySears Community Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

2. Hey there, Putty! Thanks for posting today. I think the SearsCares team will be able to help you get the correct part. Check back here shortly. A team member will reach out to assist.

Thanks!

See More