Question

i HAVE A REFRIGERATOR 106.59582990, THE REFRIGEATOR DOOR IS RUSTING, FREEZER DOOR OK , I THINK THE REFRIGERATOR DOOR WAS NOT UNDERCOATED, WILL SEARS REFINISH THE DOOR

Answers

2 answers

1. Hello, LW2132! My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I am very sorry for the troubles you have encountered with refrigerator. We certainly can see why you are so disappointed and upset over what has occurred. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact number and the phone the compressor was purchased under (if different than the contact number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your MySears screen name (LW2132) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. Again, we apologize for all the inconvenience this has caused you and we thank you for the opportunity to assist in any way we can.
    Thank you,
    Liz R.
    MySears Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

2. Hi LW2132! Thanks for posting your question today. I passed this along to the SearsCares customer service escalation team. They should be able to answer this for you. Check back on this thread soon for a reply.

See More