Question

I have a Sears Pro Elite Dual Fuel range that is under warranty( 2 mos. old) The oven will not heat up. After many calls to many departments, they have agreed to replace the range. After delivery and service have been scheduled, I was contacted and asked to provide a plumber to disconnect & reconnect the appliances. I do not feel I should bear the cost for this service, since the range is defective. Further, I was just informed of this today and delivery is scheduled for tomorrow! I have 9 guests coming to my home on Friday. Can anyone help me???

Need help from Sears on this issue. Urgent!!!

Answers

2 answers

1. Hello pwalters1231,

We thank you for informing us about this matter. We would be happy to connect you with one of our case managers to assist you with your range concerns. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (pwalters1231), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.

Thank you,

Dianne D.
    Social Media Moderator
    Social Media Support Team

2. Hi there, pwalters1231! Welcome to MySears! I am sorry to hear you are having such a difficult time with your range. SearsCares, the customer service escalation team, will be happy to help you with this replacement. You will be assigned a case manager as your one point of contact in getting this resolved to your satisfaction.

A team member will reach out right here in a bit requesting more information. Once a response is posted, I will let you know via an email that will include the link to this original thread.

Thanks!

See More